Today (and this week really) has been a bit long. I am excited for the weekend. Excited to be away from the things that weekdays seem to bring. A few weekends ago my little family and I took a jaunt over to the University of Washington to see all of the lovely cherry blossoms. I miss walking to class through the quad in the Spring and sketching outside in a carefree way (i.e. no small children stealing your pencils and erasers). But I wouldn’t trade now for then even if I could. Isn’t that how it always is? You love the places you have been but you always know you can’t REALLY go back?
A few things from the week that caught my eye to enjoy this weekend…
- I have plans to do something crafty and paint a few of these to put in my little one’s easter basket
- This made me laugh
- Loving this rainy day street art
- I need this quote hanging somewhere in my home.
- This pinterest board makes me want to travel and paint like no other!
- IKEA is using its flat pack powers for good globally
- Floral inspiration perfect for Spring